Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Swords in Stores SOON

I apologize to anyone having trouble finding Swords: An Artist's Devotion in stores. There were some hiccups regarding distribution, so it seems many stores are getting the book later this week.

Hopefully, it will be out there pretty much everywhere, and soon! It broke my heart to have a book launch with no book. I approached the launch day like a swimmer would approach the surface, when he has too long strayed in the deep. When the book went AWOL, I thought my heart would stop. Oh well. When you've held your breath this long, what's a moment more?

I am proud to present my work to the world, a little late if need be. The creation of this book was itself an amazing adventure I shall never forget. Now, my fingers are crossed that people will enjoy the result of this strange tale.

No comments: